Price And Quantity
- 380 INR/Piece
- 500 Piece
- Different Available
- Vegetable Chopper
- Cash Advance (CA)
- 100000 Piece Per Month
- 7 Days
- All India
About this item
- Equipped with 3 high-quality sharp stainless steel blades for easy chopping
- Volume capacity: 500 ml
- Compact size of 13.5 cm x 13.5 cm x 9cm, which can be stored easily in the kitchen
- High-quality food grade plastic body: for near-unbreakable use
- Individual parts (blades, container, and the lid) are easy to maintain and clean separately
- 4 locks on the lid to help lock in safely while in use
- Easy strong pulley mechanism to chop all types of fruits and vegetables effortlessly
This uttam fruit and vegetable chopper is carefully designed to simplify all your chopping needs. It is available in two color variants, which are blue and green, so they can brighten up your kitchen. Instead of using a knife and chopping board, use this helpful product to chop your fruits and vegetables into fine shreds quickly and efficiently. With no electricity required, all you have to do is take it out of the box and it is ready for use.
Large volume capacity & High quality materials
This uttam vegetable chopper has a better capacity of 500 ml. With this capacity, you can chop a better amount of contents. Therefore, it saves time and effort, ensuring that you conveniently get more work done in less time.
Made from high-quality materials
The vegetable chopper container is made from strong polystyrene and the container lid is made from polypropylene. Therefore, it is durable and capable of withstanding powerful chopping motions from the 3 high-quality stainless steel blades.
Safety is a priority
The chopper container comes with a lid that has 4 locks. These help to lock the lid firmly in place, so you do not have to worry about any slippage during use. This lock can easily be unlocked when twisted in the opposite direction.
Easy-to-use pulley mechanism
The chopping mechanism has an easy mechanical pulley, which uses a spring and a thread. When the thread is pulled, the blades rotate. Depending on the force and the number of strokes, the vegetables can get finely chopped.